PRP / Stem Cell
The process starts with a sample of the patient’s whole blood. Then, the technique we utilize results with an end product that has a very high concentration of platelets, which are small cells in the blood loaded with beneficial growth factors. We introduce these platelets into the tissue in a cutting edge way to facilitate cellular growth and healing. This can include improved blood vessel health and inflammation control. Platelet Rich Plasma, by itself or in combination with exosomes or stem cells, have a variety of benefits. Here are just a few of them:
- Sexual Performance
- This therapy can improve performance, sensation, and overall sexual satisfaction.
- Musculoskeletal Health
- Injected into the site of acute and chronic injury can help restore function to previous levels.
- Hair Protocol
- Utilizing PRP with a combination of exosomes, stem cells, medications, and/or peptides can restore hair growth and prevent further hair loss.
- PRP for Women’s Aesthetics
- PRP with microneedling can improve the quality of skin and decreasing fine lines.