Foster Medical helps patients improve their quality of life by designing a tailored plan to address and/or prevent the unwanted symptoms that occur as a result of aging. Through careful consideration of the patient’s program goals and past medical history, we assist them in fulfilling their ideal state of health. We manage this while also maintaining a patient-centric, efficient, personal environment.
Owner and Chief Physician, Dr. James Foster, has dedicated his life towards the betterment of his patients in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Raised in Louisville, Kentucky, Dr. Foster went on to become an Emergency Room Physician where he practiced at various hospitals around Kentucky. After 21 years in the ER, he began transitioning to a more proactive approach towards medicine. Within this pursuit, Foster Medical was ultimately born. Here, Dr. Foster believes that you can be in the best shape of your life at any age.
- University of Kentucky Master’s Degree in Exercise Physiology
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine Graduate
- Co-founder of Mesa Medical Group, the largest provider of Emergency and Hospitalist Physician Services in Kentucky, where he served for over 21 years
- Co-founder of Marshall Lifestyle Medicine, where he practiced as physician from January 2015-November 2017
- Founder of Foster Medical
- Member of the International Peptide Society (IPS)